The EA SPORTS NHL Cover Vote is back and we need YOU to decide who should be on the cover of EA SPORTS NHL 14. For the second year in a row EA SPORTS is giving Fans the opportunity to pick the cover of the world’s #1 hockey video game franchise EA SPORTS NHL, by participating in the EA SPORTS NHL 14 Cover Vote. Hosted exclusively on NHL.com, a field of 60 players will be narrowed down to just one with the Fans votes deciding the face of NHL 14.
- Players announced by Teams: April 15th -20th
- Round of 60: Teammate vs. Teammate: April 22nd – April 28th
- Round of 32: Top Vote Recipient Per Team + Two Wildcard Selections: April 29th – May 5th
- Final 16: Top 16 Vote Recipients: May 6th - May 12th
- Quarterfinals: Head to Head Match Up: May 13th – May 19th
- Semifinals : Head to Head Match Up: May 20th – May 26th
- The Finals: Head to Head Match Up: May 27th – June 2nd
How to Vote
Fans will be able to cast their vote at www.NHL.com/CoverVote.
There will be no cap to the number of votes meaning Fans can vote for their favorite Team/Player as much as they want. Fans can also show their support for their Team /Player using #NHL14CoverVote on Twitter and Instagram. Twitter voting ONLY counts on Thursdays.
You must register to Vote!.
- This year you can also vote on Twitter and it counts for DOUBLE THE VOTES!
- Twitter Voting takes place on Thursdays from 12:00AM – 11:59PM.
Voting on Twitter for Evander Kane: Use hashtag #NHL14EKane to vote!