Winnipeg Jets Season Seat Holders with P1 or Loge Category Seating can enjoy many benefits associated with being a Premium Seat Holder. Exclusive benefits for Centre Ice, Budweiser King Club, and Premium Loge Season Seat Holders include the following:
- Guaranteed First Access to Purchase Tickets for all MTS Centre Events
- Priority Reservation Access in the Exchange Restaurant
- Exclusive Jets Rewards Redemption Options
- Complimentary Coat Check
Right of First Refusal
Winnipeg Jets Premium Season Seat Holders have an exclusive opportunity to purchase tickets to all events that are held at MTS Centre, prior to the general public on-sale, whether for personal use, for friends, family, or co-workers.
For each event, Premium Seat holders will be notified via email about event details and pre-sale procedures. All Premium Seat holders will be provided with a minimum of 48 hours to log-in and order tickets for the specified event. Tickets can be purchased through the purchase link included in the premium notification email, or over the phone, by calling 204-926-5529.
Specific seat locations are not available through Premium offers. During your purchase, you may select a preferred area (i.e. 100 Level Sides, or 200 Level North). Orders will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Your seat location will be assigned during order processing and tickets will be mailed to the address on file within four weeks of your purchase.
Events will be categorized as an "A, B or C Event" for the purposes of determining ticket purchase limits.
- A. Regular MTS Centre Event – Ticket orders for "A" events are limited to the number of Premium Seat membership licenses you have in your Jets account. (I.e. you may order 2 event tickets if you have 2 Premium Seats in your account).
- B. Specialized or Multi Performance Event – Ticket orders for "B" Events can be double the number of Premium Seat licenses you have in your Jets account.
- C. Miscellaneous Events – Ticket orders for "C" events will be unlimited for Premium Season Seat Holders.
*All orders will be filled on a first come first served basis.
Located on the event level concourse adjacent to the arena floor and ice surface, the Exchange Restaurant & Beer Market serves an eclectic menu as well as your favorite wines, beers, and other beverages.
Winnipeg Jets Premium Season Seat Holders enjoy the opportunity to make priority reservations in advance of Winnipeg Jets home games. To make a reservation for your party, please call 204-926-5529 to make arrangements.
*Reservations must be made at least 4 hours in advance of each home game
Premium Seat Holders can check their coats free of charge at every Winnipeg Jets home game. Simply present your Season Seat Holder wallet card at either of the two coat check locations:
Main Concourse: Behind the main box office, through the Portage & Donald gate entrance Upper: Attached to the south box office, through the CityPlace skywalk.
Exclusive Winnipeg Jets Team Invitations
To be announced during the 2016-2017 Winnipeg Jets Season.
Any questions regarding your Winnipeg Jets Premium Seats can be directed to Anita at 204-926-5529, or by email at email@example.com.