A one-time non-refundable deposit of $50 per seat is required (maximum of 4 seats) to join the Official Winnipeg Jets Wait List. This amount is not applied against any future purchases.
Once a Wait List Member, a $100 annual membership fee will be due in July of each year in order to retain membership on the Jets Wait List. All membership fees collected and accumulated annually will be applied to the eventual seat package as long as the membership is retained. Membership fees are otherwise non-refundable.
Members will receive priority seat numbers (based on the number of seats they chose) indicating their priority position. Prior to the start of any season, renewed members will receive an updated position ranking. Your position on the Jets Wait List is non-transferable, other than within your immediate family one time only. Your Jets Wait List position can always be found by logging in to your Jets account and clicking "Edit Settings".
To become a member of the Winnipeg Jets Wait List simply click the BUY NOW button below:
- **NEW - Priority Access to purchase a limited quantity of customized Winnipeg Jets regular season ticket packages.
- Pre-sale opportunities for Winnipeg Jets Individual game tickets.
- 15% discount at "Jets Gear: Powered by Reebok" Team Stores (MTS Centre, MTS Iceplex, St. Vital Centre, Polo Park and Kildonan Place).
- Invitation to an exclusive Winnipeg Jets Wait List Event at a 2016-17 Manitoba Moose regular season game.
- Presale access to Jets Team Events, including the Winnipeg Jets Skills Competition, and other Winnipeg Jets community events.
- Email notification for select MTS Centre event ticket offers.
Receive an email notification on the day of the game for released tickets reserved by the NHL, the home team, the visiting team, and/or the NHLPA (releases are subject to availability)
Winnipeg Jets Wait List members have access to special offers and pre-sale opportunities, some past examples include:
- Winnipeg Jets Skills Competition
- Manitoba Moose Game Event
- Winnipeg Jets Draft Party
- The 2016 Tim Hortons NHL Heritage Classic™ and the 2016 NHL Heritage Classic™ Alumni Game
*All offers will be sent to the primary email address on your Jets Wait List account.
Jets Wait list members can confirm their spot on the list each year by placing a $100 deposit on their account. All membership fees collected and accumulated annually will be applied to the eventual purchase of a season seat package as long as the membership is retained on an annual basis. Membership fees are non-interest bearing and otherwise non-refundable.
Following the renewal period, any unrenewed Jets Wait List spots will be opened up to the General public for purchase. The Winnipeg Jets Wait List will be capped at 8000 seats. Following the renewal and new sales period, all renewed accounts and new Jets Wait list members will receive an updated Jets Wait List position around mid August.
Click here to view FAQ's